Would you like to join the AAUPW women's club in Munich? Read on to learn about membership eligibility, dues and benefits. And if you're interested in becoming a member or need further information, you can contact our club president.
Find out more about AAUPW by visiting our activities page to learn more about the AAUPW Munich Women's Club. Or better yet, come along to one of our monthly gatherings to see whether our group and its activities reflect your personal interests.
Membership is open to American women who are graduates from any accredited college or university with an Associate’s degree or higher.
Additionally, non-American, English speaking women with an Associate’s degree or higher are welcome to join. Here the requirement is a minimum of one year’s attendance at an accredited American college or university.
The AAUPW membership year runs from September 1st to August 31st.
Annual dues cover the costs of:
- Speakers' meals
- Special programs and events
- Annual charitable donation to an organization, program, or fund that promotes our mission
Membership fees are €50 the first year,
and €35 thereafter.
- Social contacts and networking opportunities with members, the local community and businesses
- Participating in monthly member meetings and special programs, including holiday parties
- Sharing ideas and knowledge on topics ranging from taxes and women's health issues to spirituality and Munich history
- Partnering with projects that promote our mission such as IMMA, KlinikClowns and Sichere Wiese