If you’d like to know more about AAUPW, why not come along to one of our monthly gatherings to see whether our group and its activities reflect your personal interests?
Membership is open to American women who are graduates from any accredited college or university with an Associate’s degree (or higher), or Non-American, English speaking women with an Associate’s degree or higher and a minimum of one year’s attendance at an accredited American college or university.
Annual dues cover the costs of:
- Speakers’ meals
- Special programs and events
- Annual charitable donation to an organization, program, or fund that promotes our mission
Membership fees are €45 the first year,
and €30 thereafter.
- Social contacts and networking opportunities with members, the local community and businesses
- Participating in monthly member meetings and special programs, including holiday parties
- Sharing ideas and knowledge on topics ranging from taxes and women’s health issues to spirituality and Munich history
- Partnering with projects that promote our mission such as IMMA, KlinikClowns and Sichere Wiese