"Ethan Frome" by Edith Warton - Literary Circle at AmerikaHaus
University Students seeking Internships
Internship Opportunities - are you able to help a university students seeking a suitable Praktikum or Internship position? Do you have ideas or channels for recommending appropriate internships? The students are well-prepared for the international assignment. Before working in Germany they will have completed the following:
- Three years of academic work in their engineering, business, design or architecture discipline.
- Over 250 hours of German language and culture instruction.
- Eight to twelve months of discipline-related work with an employer in the US.
The students are available to work in internships from 15. January – 17. August 2018.
Contact person is Prof. Gayle Elliott - E-mail: email@example.com.
- New European College (NEC), Wolfsrathauser Strasse 84, 81379 München - Students are seeking internship positions for the period March through the end of July in the following business areas: sales, marketing, corporate social responsibility, corporate communications, finance, human resources. The NEC contact is Yana Immis - E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
- University of Cincinnati (via the Munich-Cincinnati Sister Cities Association) - Prof Gayle Elliott of the University of Cincinnati is seeking internship positions in Germany for 8 engineering students - 4 are majoring in biomedical engineering, the others in electrical, mechanical and aeronautical engineering.
American Drama Group
The American Drama Group Europe - Founded during 1978 in Munich and led by AGBC Munich member Grantly Marshall, the ADGE's goal is to perform high quality theatre in as many countries in the world as possible. Today the organization's reach includes many countries in Europe and Asia, and it is now making a Pan-European tour. The actors come from New York, London and Paris (in 1985 French performances were added to our repertoire) where the productions are cast and directed. The plays performed include American, British and French classic and modern dramas.
A number of new performances are coming in 2018 including Fahrenheit 451. Further details are available